Sources have made a statement that Delhi based designer Seema Kashyap joins the troupe of India Fashion Week London 2017. Her Brand the Front Row Design is a premier destination for high-end garments. Her collection for "The Front Row" consists western high couture garments. Season three of India Fashion Week London will be held on the 9th to the 12th of November 2017.
According to sources the celebration of Indian fashion will involve fringe events across London, from VIP jewellery launch events to well-known authors on Indian fashion hosting seminars on the various styles and trends seen on the catwalks. Meanwhile it was stated that the main catwalk event and exhibition will take place at Olympia London from the 11th to 12th November 2017.
Moreover the collection to be showcased at the India’s Fashion Week London
2017 is striking, beautifully dark like a cloudless star spangled starry night.
It encompasses the “best of dark and bright” Opulent yet mellow, eye-catching
yet elegant, classic yet edgy, bold yet tender a perfect balance. The “walk” in
beauty exudes a dynamism befitting modern progressive fashion conscious women.
Who will win Russian Presidential Election? According to sources from Moscow seven candidates are lined up against Vladimir Putin in a Russian presidential election in March that he is all, but guaranteed to win, extending his Kremlin term to 2024 with a fourth term in office. Meanwhile his competitors include a former reality TV star and a director of a fruit farm, but Putin’s primary political opponent Alexei Navalny, will be absent from the ballot.
- Will Chandrababu get financial help from Modi?
- Chiranjeevi kick started a fresh debate in Telugu states' politics
- Famous Hollywood couple Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux breaks up!
- Mukesh Ambani plans to establish his business in AP
- Google comes to protect photos!!
- Strong earthquake shook large swathe of southern & central Mexico
- 4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image
- Priyanka Chopra to cut ties with Modi!
- Indian teacher arrested for obscene recordings!
- TN LPG Tanker Lorry Owners strike been affected on a daily basis
- Cryptocurrency mining is attacking more mobile users