Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that the state Government directed that all offices under State Government shall remain closed on all Sundays and Second Saturdays in all the months during the year 2018. Meanwhile in addition to the General Holidays, the State Government employees may avail themselves of Optional Holidays not exceeding five during the year 2018 and irrespective of the religion to which the festival pertains.
Meanwhile permission to avail any of these holidays shall be applied for, in writing in advance and shall normally be granted by the Superior Officers competent to grant casual leave except when the presence of an individual employee is considered necessary in exigencies of Government work.
Further the Government also directed that General
Holidays shall not ipso-facto apply to the Industrial Establishment and Public
Undertakings under the control of the State Government, the workmen engaged in
Public Works Departments and Educational Institutions in the State. Moreover if
there is any change of date in respect of Idu’l Zuha, Muharram and id-e-Milad
as per the sighting of the moon or any other Hindu holiday as well, they will
be announced from time to time.
Strong earthquake shook large swathe of southern & central Mexico According to sources from Mexicos National Seismological Service and as per report the US Geological Survey triggering the quake alarm system in Mexico City and causing buildings to sway and there were no immediate reports of damage or injuries from the quake, which measured 7.2 in magnitude.
- 4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image
- Priyanka Chopra to cut ties with Modi!
- Indian teacher arrested for obscene recordings!
- TN LPG Tanker Lorry Owners strike been affected on a daily basis
- Cryptocurrency mining is attacking more mobile users
- Amazon joins rank of biggies by manufacturing its own chipsets for its Alexa
- United States McDonald's is removing cheeseburgers from its Happy Meal menu for Children's issue
- Cong said a whistleblower alerted govt regarding Nirav Modi but PM, Jaitley ignored tip
- Trump & Modi's India-US tie is strong
- Iranian President made his visit to Hyderabad
- Is there a difference in Special Category Status & Special Financial Package?