Sources from Hyderabad have stated that YSRCP leader K Parthasarathi said that Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu is misleading the people of the state regarding Polavaram project and causing huge loss to the state exchequer.
Meanwhile when addressing the media on Tuesday, he said the chief minister is misleading the people by constantly changing the amount spent on the project and the progress so far. "Now, he is looking for a new contractor for the project after spending crores of rupees on it".
Parthasarathi added. "Chandrababu converted the project into a source
of income. He converted the Polavaram project into a commission project,"
he said. The initial estimate for the project was Rs 16,000 crore which the
chief minister jacked up to Rs 50,000 crore without any valid reason.
Parthasarathi also said “The YSRCP will not stay quiet if the CM continues to
increase the cost of the project and mislead the people".
Hyderabad Book Fair begins from January 18 to 28 Hyderabad sources have stated that the Hyderabad Book Festival, an annual treat for book lovers is all set to be kicked off on Thursday. According to sources the book fair will be held from January 18 to 28 at NTR Stadium in the city. Moreover the 10 day festival will feature a number of book launches and various cultural programs.
- India's 100th Satellite Cartosat -2 successfully placed in orbit
- Kamal ready to announce his Political party's name by February
- Pattadar Passbooks to be issued in all TS from March 11
- 16 year girl subjected to prolonged sexual abuse by many men, including policemen
- India Today Opinion poll says Rajinikanth party gets 33 seats
- Donald Trump's Hair loss drug linked to depression and dysfunction
- Why Chandrababu Naidu shocked many officials by saying sorry?
- Inter caste Marriage? Even Parents don't have the Rights to question - Supreme Court issues new Order
- Chicago boy's kindness to homeless man!!
- China blocks centralized trading Cryptocurrencies!
- Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%!
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India