A Boiler exploded in National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) in Rae Bareli by Wednesday late evening and the laborers who worked at the plant were killed and injured. The rescue operations are still happening and so far 16 bodies were retrieved.
The death toll is expected to increase as the rescue operations are still going on. The plant was shut down immediately and sources say that the four managers in the plant were also badly injured. No Media persons were allowed inside the premises.
All the injured laborers were taken to the nearby hospital and those with serious injuries are taken to Lucknow. Even though there is no clear picture on how the boiler blasted, reports say around 150 laborers were inside when the mishap took place. An official said the ash pipe exploded due to pressure.
UP Chief Minister Yogi who is in Mauritius has directed all authorities to ensure necessary steps are taken for the relief and rescue. He also announced a sum of Rs.200,000 for the families who have lost and 50,000 for those who were injured.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated UP Investors Summit 2018 According to sources from Lucknow Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani addressed the gatherings at the UP Investors Summit 2018 in Lucknow. He said, "Jio will invest another 10,000 crore in UP over the next 3 years. We have made Jio phone virtually free in order to make India digitally empowered." Meanwhile a total of 30 sessions have been planned for the two day summit, to be attended by many central ministers. Accordingly CM Yogi Adityanath had personally overseen the preparations for
- CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument