After PV Sindhu, Shuttler Kidambi Srikanth has been offered the post of Deputy Collector by the Andhra Pradesh Government. AP IT Minister K.Srinivasulu said the decision has been made after a cabinet meeting and they also decided to reward him 2 Crores.
Kidambi Srikanth originally hails from Guntur district and he is the first Indian to win 4 Super Series in a calendar. He also won the French Open recently. He is the first Indian to win the French Open title. Kidambi Srikanth said, "I am happy as things are working for me. I never think about winning.
I just wanted to play well and give my best. I never think about records." Earlier, PV Sindhu was given charge at the office of Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA) after bagging a Silver medal at the Olympics. AP CM Chandrababu Naidu handed over the appointment letter to her on July 29, 2017.
Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles? Jerusalem sources have stated that India will buy Israel's Spike anti-tank guided missiles, Israeli media on Wednesday quoted Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as saying, weeks after New Delhi scrapped the USD 500 million defense deals. Meanwhile the deal was cancelled a few weeks ahead of Netanyahu’s visit to India and its renewal is considered to be a "major strategic achievement".
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!
- Trump proves his excellence in intelligence test!!
- Forget WhatsApp - This App works even without Internet to send messages!
- Do you know the features in the Special Boeing 777 flights used by PM Modi!!
- Greetings to Kamal Hassan... Ready to face Assembly Elections... Rajinikanth
- Will Padmaavat release despite many state bans?
- Linkage of Aadhaar Number with mobile phones and other services extended to March 31, 2018
- Remembering NTR on his Anniversary Day!!!
- Paytm Mall hires Top Talent Engineering and Management graduates
- Hyderabad Book Fair begins from January 18 to 28
- India's 100th Satellite Cartosat -2 successfully placed in orbit
- Kamal ready to announce his Political party's name by February
- Pattadar Passbooks to be issued in all TS from March 11
- 16 year girl subjected to prolonged sexual abuse by many men, including policemen