Tamil Nadu Opposition Party Leader MK Stalin is 64-Years-OLd and no one would believe that from his appearance. He proved that he is young and tough by sweating out a lot at the gym. The latest video of DMK Working President working at the gym has gone viral across the Social media.
MK Stalin was dressed in a black vest and grey shorts and was unperturbed at the work out session. A melody Tamil song (Kangal Irandaal) keeps on running in the background. Stalin was flaunting his triceps at the mirror. Earlier, Russian President Vladimir Putin used to reveal his workout videos.
This is to show how strong and masculine he is. Even Barack Obama showed multiple videos despite his tight schedule. Now, Tamil Nadu's Stalin has proved he is also on 'Fit' leader like Putin and Obama! You can watch the video below,
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha