Hyderabad sources have stated that a conductor working with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) has been suspended after he allegedly criticized Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao and the Corporation on social media. Meanwhile D Sanjeev, attached to Nizamabad-I bus depot, had also allegedly made adverse comments against the home minister, transport minister and officials of the TSRTC.
According to sources Sanjeev had said in his posts that funds announced for the TSRTC were not released, and promises made to its employees during elections were not kept. The official said "There is a mechanism in the Corporation for conveying employees' grievance to the management. Without availing this system, Sanjeev posted certain comments on social media, tarnishing the Corporation's image".
Meanwhile a preliminary enquiry was conducted and it was prima facie found
that he had violated `Conduct Regulations' of the Corporation. Further he was
suspended as per the TSRTC Employees, Control and Appeal Regulation pending
further disciplinary action, said the suspension order, issued by the depot
manager on October 30.
4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate According to sources from Washington the US Senate had rejected all the four immigration reform proposals put forward, which, if passed, could have immensely benefited the 1.8 million young migrants who were brought to the country as children and hundreds of thousands of 'skilled' Indian IT professionals. Presently the senators failed to get enough votes for either of the immigration bill to be passed.
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image
- Priyanka Chopra to cut ties with Modi!
- Indian teacher arrested for obscene recordings!
- TN LPG Tanker Lorry Owners strike been affected on a daily basis
- Cryptocurrency mining is attacking more mobile users
- Amazon joins rank of biggies by manufacturing its own chipsets for its Alexa
- United States McDonald's is removing cheeseburgers from its Happy Meal menu for Children's issue
- Cong said a whistleblower alerted govt regarding Nirav Modi but PM, Jaitley ignored tip
- Trump & Modi's India-US tie is strong
- Iranian President made his visit to Hyderabad
- Is there a difference in Special Category Status & Special Financial Package?
- Apple gearing up to catapult three new iPhone this fiscal year