Another new incoming spell of rains is going to be a very intense one and this has really scared the inmates of Chennai. The newly formed depression is going to throw some heavy downpour and this will continue until this Weekend.
The Low pressure area has formed over Sri Lanka and the South West Bay of Bengal. Nagapattinam has already announced the closure of schools due to the heavy rainfall. The rains were moderate in Chennai by the daytime, and it was severe by night.
People of Chennai are worried and scared as they have seen the worst possible nightmare during the 2015 deluge. Some of the images from the Chennai show that the situation is pretty critical and something to worry about. Take a look at the images below,
Brazilian Government takes steps to eradicate yellow fever According to sources Brazilian Health Minister Ricardo Barros has proposed to vaccinate the entire country against yellow fever, after the disease emerged in new areas. Sources have stated that the recommendation will now be discussed with international organizations, such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO).
- Indian Sikh man's turban ripped by white man outside UK Parliament
- India moves to cancel Nirav Modi's passport
- South Korea says visit of North Korea's General builds North-South relations
- Wipro's next project on a 40 acre land in Telangana
- Aircel isn't closed yet, don't believe rumors!!
- A land of controversies and scandals: Is North Korea a danger zone?
- Your Privacy is in danger, as your love could end in porn sites!!
- Want to Join with Kamal? Visit this website and become a Member
- Kamal explains meaning for his party symbol
- 24 year girl asked to leave an Emirates flight complaining about period pain to her boyfriend
- Nasa existing suits have diapers called maximum absorbency garments
- Donald Trump: 20% of school's teachers be trained to carry concealed weapons
- Astronomers detected black holes ever discovered in the universe
- Preity Zinta filed a case of molestation against Ness Wadia
- Twitter announced new set of guidelines from posting mass tweets