Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) students vandalized Narayana Junior College in Hyderabad as a female teacher has committed suicide. The incident happened at the institute premises as the students charged in and they vandalized the institute.
The students accused the dean with sexual harassment allegations and they said he was the reason behind the suicide of the teacher. They also called for a state-wide bandh against all Narayana institutions. The ABVP activists also smashed windows and broke the furniture.
They also burned the portrait of Andhra Pradesh Municipal Administration and Urban Development (MAUD) Minister P.Narayana who is the owner fo Narayana group of institutions. The students said a 40-minute audio clip has gone viral where the teacher accuses the dean of his sexual harassment activities. The cops rushed to the spot and did a lathi charge. The dean who was accused of all charges has denied the allegations.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated UP Investors Summit 2018 According to sources from Lucknow Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani addressed the gatherings at the UP Investors Summit 2018 in Lucknow. He said, "Jio will invest another 10,000 crore in UP over the next 3 years. We have made Jio phone virtually free in order to make India digitally empowered." Meanwhile a total of 30 sessions have been planned for the two day summit, to be attended by many central ministers. Accordingly CM Yogi Adityanath had personally overseen the preparations for
- CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument