After facing numerous roadblocks, the Telugu version of 'Mersal' titled as 'Adhirindhi' is all set for a release on 9th of November. The censor board which never issued the certificate finally granted it with U/A certificate.
The movie which was initially scheduled for a release on October 27th has faced numerous barricades and the main roadblock came when the movie criticized the Central Government's policies such as GST and Digital India. Now, the Telugu version is all set to release on November 9th.
'Mersal features Vijay, Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha in the lead roles. SJ Suryah did the role of antagonist and the movie had a strong technical team compromising A.R.Rahman for Music and Sri Thenandal Films for Production values. Stay tuned for more updates.
Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now! As Sanjay Leela Bhansali is making all efforts to make his Magnum Opus Padmavat release on time by accepting the title change as well as the cuts proposed, they have also made an unexpected change to the super hit ghoomar song in the movie.
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!
- TTV aide reveals 20 Rupees token scam!
- Shock for BJP leader at a feast! Slippers Stolen for the Central Minister
- Bengaluru's infamous Bellandur Lake caught fire yet again
- Trump administration wants to admit immigrants who have skills, talent and English fluency
- Realty Registration department created record by conducting 1 lakh registration in a single month
- Shares of HDFC Bank trading at Rs 1,944.30, up 0.65%, on the BSE