The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) had a meeting with all the Hotel owners and issued a warning that they need to cut down their tariff and fix a normal rate else a stern action would be taken on them.
A Court order which was issued earlier spoke about the high tariff rates. With respect to that, TTD had released a price tariff and if that was not followed by the hotels in the hill town, a severe action is likely to be taken. KS Srinivas Raju said the new price list will be updated along with the tender.
However, this irked the Hotel Owners as they said it's going to be tough for them. The High Court of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh earlier ordered the TTD to bring the cost of food items sold at a normal affordable price in the temple town. Most of the hotels charge extensively and TTD Authorities asked whether the shop owners are looting from the devotees.
Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri According to sources Chintakindi Mallesham, said "This is it and he never thought that a simple man like him would get such an honor", as he shows off a medal with the words 'Padma Shri', India's fourth highest civilian award. Meanwhile this 43 year old Mallesham's journey has been one of hardship and perseverance, which has now gained him recognition and fame, besides a national honor.
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!
- TTV aide reveals 20 Rupees token scam!
- Shock for BJP leader at a feast! Slippers Stolen for the Central Minister