New Delhi sources have stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi asserted that it is now easier to do business in India than ever before after the country leaped 30 places to break into top 100 nations worldwide. Meanwhile Modi said while addressing the World Food India conference that the jump to 100th rank on this year's World Bank Ease of Doing Business index, from last year's 130, is the biggest by any country this year.
Modi said India is one of fastest growing economies in the world and implementation of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) from July 1 has eliminated multiplicity of taxes. Further the Prime Minister invited global companies to come and invest in the food process industry in India, saying it offers immense opportunity. Meanwhile he made a point that more investment is required in contract farming, raw material sourcing and creating agricultural linkages.
Modi added that there are opportunities in post-harvest management, and
also adding that there is immense potential for value addition in areas such as
organic food. Moreover he also spoke of the government targeting doubling of
farmers' income in five years. India can provide solution and offer win-win
partnership combination of traditional Indian food and modern technology.
Strong earthquake shook large swathe of southern & central Mexico According to sources from Mexicos National Seismological Service and as per report the US Geological Survey triggering the quake alarm system in Mexico City and causing buildings to sway and there were no immediate reports of damage or injuries from the quake, which measured 7.2 in magnitude.
- 4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image
- Priyanka Chopra to cut ties with Modi!
- Indian teacher arrested for obscene recordings!
- TN LPG Tanker Lorry Owners strike been affected on a daily basis
- Cryptocurrency mining is attacking more mobile users
- Amazon joins rank of biggies by manufacturing its own chipsets for its Alexa
- United States McDonald's is removing cheeseburgers from its Happy Meal menu for Children's issue
- Cong said a whistleblower alerted govt regarding Nirav Modi but PM, Jaitley ignored tip
- Trump & Modi's India-US tie is strong
- Iranian President made his visit to Hyderabad
- Is there a difference in Special Category Status & Special Financial Package?