Hyderabad sources have stated that YSR Congress Party President, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy beginning his six month long walkathon, Praja Sankalpa Yatra from Idupulapaya on Monday, November 6. According to sources the Party MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy also did a two day padayatra and performed pujas in Chittoor district, while another MLA RK Roja broke 1,000 coconuts at a temple for the success of YS Jagan's Praja Sankalpa Yatra.
Accordingly YS Jagan is visiting Tirupati to seek the blessings of Lord Venkateshwara Swamy on Saturday morning. He will also seek divine blessings at Pedda Dargah in YSR Kadapa district on Sunday. Sources have added that the Yatra would cover 125 Assembly constituencies, out of the total 175 constituencies, spread over 3,000 kilometers in the state before he reaches Itchapuram of Srikakulam district.
Meanwhile during these six months, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy would address 125
public meetings and interact with 180 people's groups. He would also address
more than 2,000 meetings of the party workers. Further the YSR Congress chief
is set to highlight his party's manifesto of Nava Rathnalu, the nine-point
agenda addressing the farmers, women, youth, working class and other sections
of the society during the period of his Praja Sankalpa Yatra.
US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay Accordingly the US government on Saturday shut down after a period of five years as Congress failed to overcome standoff over spending and immigration. Meanwhile US President Donald Trump and Congress were unable to pass the short-term bill to keep the US government open and prevent agencies from shutting down.
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!