According to sources from Andhra senior leader Lagadapti Rajagopal, who has been staying away from active politics ever since the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh, called on Telangana jagruthi leader and MP K Kavitha at the latter's residence in High Tech city.
Sources have stated that Lagadapti invited Kavitha to his son's marriage scheduled in November in Hyderabad. The Andhra leader requested the TRS leader to ensure her presence in the marriage function.
Meanwhile, it is learned that Lagadapti and Kavitha also exchanged views on fastly changing political developments in the two states which included TDP leader Revanth Reddy's joining Congress, YSR Congress party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's padayatra and people's perception of AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu government's performance in Andhra Pradesh.
Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam? Sources from Ramanathapuram, Tamilnadu stated that hours before the blockbuster launch of his new political party, veteran actor Kamal Hassan, had visited the house of ex-president APJ Abdul Kalam in Ramanathapuram, and had spent time with his family members.
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year
- Actor Kamal Hassan unveils his party flag, name and will hoist the party flag today
- Saudi Arabian government comes to the help of women!
- Sidharamaiah's direct attack on Modi!!
- Arumbakkam Chain snatcher nabbed by cops!!
- Getting the View Button in Google Image Search - Here's what you need to do!
- Apple released updates for watchOS, tvOS, and macOS to stop the crash
- Did Schools showed PM Modi's speech to students preparing for exams?
- Nirav Modi pens to PNB for spoiling his brand
- Investors & big industrialists only proved UP is not poor