Sources from Hyderabad have made a statement that a fine of Rs 6,63, 590 has been imposed on 22 restaurants for flouting norms over storage of vegetarian and non vegetarian food separately and hygiene. According to sources the GHMC staff raided the hotels and restaurants in the city using the help of hotel inspection app. Meanwhile the app carries 15 categories and the hotels are assessed on parameters such as food license, hygiene, silt chambers, waste segregation and disposal method, supply of clean water etc.
Accordingly Dr. Mallikarjun, assistant medical officer of health, LB Nagar said that previously too they raided the restaurants and issued notice with penalty. GHMC commissioner Janardhan Reddy directed the team to conduct inspections at the eateries on a regular basis.
Previously, popular eateries like Y2K restaurant at
Punjagutta and star hotel Novotel was also raided and fined. Currently many
people are hesitating to visit restaurants because of poor maintenance and bad
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha