According to sources YSRCP general secretary Dharmana Prasada Rao said connecting with the people is the fundamental democratic right of any political leader and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's proposed Praja Sankalpa Yatra is an attempt to reach out to the people of the party.
Meanwhile when speaking to media persons at the Lotus Pond office of the party, he accused the Telugu Desam Government in Andhra Pradesh of trying to create hurdles in the way of the historic and game-changing yatra. Accordingly Dharmana said that attempts to stifle democratic outreach modes smacked of dictatorship. He said Chandrababu Naidu was murdering democracy by issuing secret GOs.
Moreover he said the padayatra did not need any
permission and pointed out that none of the earlier padayatras taken by
Chandrababu himself and even YS Sharmila obtained permission. Hence, they were
only giving intimation about the Praja Sankalpa Yatra. He also requested that
the police provide adequate security to YS Jagan, who is a Z category
protector. Further the Praja Sankalpa Yatra will kick off from Indupulapaya on
November 6 and will cover a distance of 3000 km in 13 districts of
Andhrapradesh before culminating at Ichhapuram.
Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam? Sources from Ramanathapuram, Tamilnadu stated that hours before the blockbuster launch of his new political party, veteran actor Kamal Hassan, had visited the house of ex-president APJ Abdul Kalam in Ramanathapuram, and had spent time with his family members.
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year
- Actor Kamal Hassan unveils his party flag, name and will hoist the party flag today
- Saudi Arabian government comes to the help of women!
- Sidharamaiah's direct attack on Modi!!
- Arumbakkam Chain snatcher nabbed by cops!!
- Getting the View Button in Google Image Search - Here's what you need to do!
- Apple released updates for watchOS, tvOS, and macOS to stop the crash
- Did Schools showed PM Modi's speech to students preparing for exams?
- Nirav Modi pens to PNB for spoiling his brand
- Investors & big industrialists only proved UP is not poor