According to report from Hyderabad sources it was stated that currently a look at the startling statistics on the rising crime rates in Hyderabad reveals that sexual abuse cases went up to 819 in 2016, while 670 were reported in 2015. Recently a city based psychologist says that most of the victims are children as the abusers find it easy to catch their prey without fear of being caught.
Meanwhile according to sources the recent murder of Chandini Jain, intermediate first year student of Silver Oakridge Junior College in Bachupally, triggered panic across schools in the city.
Moreover following the incident, all the schools in
the city have taken precautionary measures to ensure the safety of students.
Furthermore with the rising crime rates, it's natural for parents to fear for
the safety of their child. The need of the hour is to take measures before
anything untoward happens. It is better to be safe than saying sorry.
Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now! As Sanjay Leela Bhansali is making all efforts to make his Magnum Opus Padmavat release on time by accepting the title change as well as the cuts proposed, they have also made an unexpected change to the super hit ghoomar song in the movie.
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!
- TTV aide reveals 20 Rupees token scam!
- Shock for BJP leader at a feast! Slippers Stolen for the Central Minister
- Bengaluru's infamous Bellandur Lake caught fire yet again
- Trump administration wants to admit immigrants who have skills, talent and English fluency
- Realty Registration department created record by conducting 1 lakh registration in a single month
- Shares of HDFC Bank trading at Rs 1,944.30, up 0.65%, on the BSE