Hyderabad sources have made a statement that Netizens, beware before you follow your popular personality on social media as fake profile pages have become a common place. According to sources the state IT department was appalled to find a fake Facebook page of even Telangana chief minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Astonishingly, it had over 1.80 lakh followers, while the official page has over 3 lakh followers.
Meanwhile not just KCR, but the officials also detected over 15 fake accounts on Facebook of important personalities. The IT officials from time to time have taken precautionary steps to curb cyber crime. Meanwhile, in the last two years 130 fake Facebook pages were created, according to reports.
Accordingly the public should be wary of fake pages and follow the
accounts which are verified. For instance, minister KT Rama Rao’s account
appears with a blue tick.
"Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!! Will the BJP cadre who cleaned up the place where I spoke in Sirsa, Karnataka, clean up wherever I go and speak? Questioned popular Actor Prakash Raj, who had participated in the discussion on the topic "our Constitution, Our pride", in the city of Sirsa in Karnataka, on occasion of Pongal festival.
- Trump proves his excellence in intelligence test!!
- Forget WhatsApp - This App works even without Internet to send messages!
- Do you know the features in the Special Boeing 777 flights used by PM Modi!!
- Greetings to Kamal Hassan... Ready to face Assembly Elections... Rajinikanth
- Will Padmaavat release despite many state bans?
- Linkage of Aadhaar Number with mobile phones and other services extended to March 31, 2018
- Remembering NTR on his Anniversary Day!!!
- Paytm Mall hires Top Talent Engineering and Management graduates
- Hyderabad Book Fair begins from January 18 to 28
- India's 100th Satellite Cartosat -2 successfully placed in orbit
- Kamal ready to announce his Political party's name by February
- Pattadar Passbooks to be issued in all TS from March 11
- 16 year girl subjected to prolonged sexual abuse by many men, including policemen
- India Today Opinion poll says Rajinikanth party gets 33 seats
- Donald Trump's Hair loss drug linked to depression and dysfunction