Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that YSRCP Chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy's visit to Tirumala temple on Saturday morning raised several eyebrows for wrong reasons. During his visit, Jagan reportedly refused to sign the Declaration book when TTD officials requested him to do so.
Meanwhile it is a norm for any Non-Hindu visitor to sign declaration, and hence the TTD authorities asked Jagan to follow the protocol. The Opposition leader however refused to sign it, and left the place soon after his visit. As the low-level TTD authorities couldn't compel Jagan, they remained silent. It is heard that Jagan hadn't signed the declaration during his earlier visits too.
Earlier on Saturday morning, Jagan, along with a few party MPs and MLAs
and huge number of supporters, visited Tirumala temple. They were all provided
Linkage of Aadhaar Number with mobile phones and other services extended to March 31, 2018 New Delhi sources have stated that the Supreme Court on Wednesday had started the hearing of a petition challenging the validity of the Aadhaar system. Meanwhile the petitioners told the five-judge Constitution bench in the Supreme Court on Wednesday that the Aadhaar data base "tends to terrorize citizens with the country becoming a totalitarian regime" as there is "no free consent in furnishing biometric information for Aadhaar."
- Remembering NTR on his Anniversary Day!!!
- Paytm Mall hires Top Talent Engineering and Management graduates
- Hyderabad Book Fair begins from January 18 to 28
- India's 100th Satellite Cartosat -2 successfully placed in orbit
- Kamal ready to announce his Political party's name by February
- Pattadar Passbooks to be issued in all TS from March 11
- 16 year girl subjected to prolonged sexual abuse by many men, including policemen
- India Today Opinion poll says Rajinikanth party gets 33 seats
- Donald Trump's Hair loss drug linked to depression and dysfunction
- Why Chandrababu Naidu shocked many officials by saying sorry?
- Inter caste Marriage? Even Parents don't have the Rights to question - Supreme Court issues new Order
- Chicago boy's kindness to homeless man!!
- China blocks centralized trading Cryptocurrencies!
- Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%!
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra