Lahore sources have made a statement that a flight of Pakistan’s national carrier on Saturday landed in Lahore due to low visibility and asked passengers on board to travel by bus to their destination, according to a media report. Accordingly a Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) flight from Abu Dhabi in the UAE to Rahim Yar Khan landed at the Lahore airport reportedly due low visibility.
Sources have stated that the airline staffers offered to take the passengers to their desired destination by a bus. However, the passengers turned down the offer and refused to leave the plane. Meanwhile following which the airline staffers switched off the plane’s air conditioning system, resulted in suffocation of passengers, including minors, in the plane.
Moreover the approximate distance from Lahore to Rahim Yar Khan is 624.5
km. The passengers said they had asked the airlines to drop them at Multan
Airport which is 292 km away from Rahim Yar Khan.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated UP Investors Summit 2018 According to sources from Lucknow Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani addressed the gatherings at the UP Investors Summit 2018 in Lucknow. He said, "Jio will invest another 10,000 crore in UP over the next 3 years. We have made Jio phone virtually free in order to make India digitally empowered." Meanwhile a total of 30 sessions have been planned for the two day summit, to be attended by many central ministers. Accordingly CM Yogi Adityanath had personally overseen the preparations for
- CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument