DMK Party Vice-President MK Stalin was literally thrashed out by the social media as he is holidaying in Sharjah with his family when Chennai is suffering. MK Stalin is getting negative criticism for not acting swiftly at this crucial phase of time as an opposition party leader.
DMK holds the majority of the MLA's in Chennai and still, none of the DMK MLA showed up to the rescue. Social media even lashed out that, during the DMK period they let people encroach pond and lake areas and that is also a major reason for these floods.
Also, when Chennai faced flooding during 2015, MK Stalin went to Kerala. Whenever Chennai faces a natural disaster, MK Stalin absconds from the place without offering any assistance or help. So, take a look at some of the funny tweets below,
If DMK has made necessary precaution steps in his last 15 years as Chennai mayor,— பா. முகுந்தன் (@PMuhunthan) November 5, 2017
We won't have this water problem#WhereIsMKStalin
DMK holds majority of MLAs in Chennai,— பிரமுகர் (@santhoshveppada) November 5, 2017
And Stalin is first mayor of Chennai
Still noone rescues#WhereIsMKStalin
(15years mayor DMK)the Superintending Engineer main work Construction,maintenance and desilting storm water drains unworked#WhereisMKStalin— Raja Rajan (@psrajarajan) November 5, 2017
capital expenditure is allocated zone-wise to the 15 zones s 70crore each, plus Rs 415 crore towards storm water drainage.#WhereisMKStalin— Raja Rajan (@psrajarajan) November 5, 2017
ஸ்டாலின் துபாயில் இட்லி சாப்பிட்டார்.. நலமாக உள்ளார்..#WhereisMKStalin— ✯சண்டியர்✯ (@BoopatyMurugesh) November 5, 2017
No new south Indian film will release from March 1 According to sources talks between digital service providers (DSPs) and the south Indian film industries have failed once again. Earlier on Friday, the two parties met to attempt a resolution to the standoff. This was the third round of talks. However, the crisis was not resolved and now, no new south Indian film will release from March 1 till the two parties come to an agreement.
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip
- DoT unveiled a strategic plan for bringing together state owned telecom companies
- Rahul Gandhi accused TDP and BJP of cheating AP people in special status
- IT issued a show cause notice to Kothari
- Brazilian Government takes steps to eradicate yellow fever