Sources from Hyderabad have stated that the Telangana government today said it has decided to supply 24 hour 'quality' and 'uninterrupted' power on an experimental basis in the entire state to the agricultural sector from tomorrow. For the supply of 'free and quality' power to farmers, Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao held a discussion with Telangana State Genco Chairman and Managing Director Prabhakar Rao.
According to sources already 24 hour 'quality' power is being supplied on an experimental basis in three districts and the chief minister ordered that all the districts should get 'free and quality' power 24 hours for agriculture from March-April 2018, the CMD said. Accordingly, the electricity organizations have been making arrangements in this regard for the past one year.
Meanwhile an assessment and review will be taken up
after five or six days to make arrangements for the supply of 24 hour quality
power on a permanent basis, it said. The release claimed that though there are
some states along with Telangana that are giving free power to agriculture, but
nowhere in the country the power is supplied for 24 hours uninterruptedly.
New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots Hyderabad sources have reported that the address the problem of having to give small change in bus fares, TSRTC has rationalized the city ticket fare structure. Meanwhile the minimum fare for city ordinary buses is now Rs 5, down from Rs 7 and the fare increases for longer distances. Accordingly the new fares kick in on Monday for Hyderabad and Warangal depots.
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?