Kadapa sources have stated that AP's Leader of Opposition and YSR Congress Party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday lambasted the Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu for the rampant corruption, nepotism and utter inefficiency in his administration which had pushed the state backward in the past four years.
YS Jagan assured people amidst chanting of slogans 'Kavali Jagan, Ravali Jagan' by fans and followers who accompanied his through the Padayatra that "He wants to formulate his party manifesto to resolve all your problems”. Meanwhile after reiterating that the purpose of his PrajaSankalpaYatra was to formulate a people's manifesto for the party for the 2019 elections by gathering their opinions and suggestions YS Jagan said this is going to give him a blue print for an efficient government that can make Andhra Pradesh a progressive state.
He also said "Chandrababu Naidu brought a bad
name to AP with his corrupt and inefficient administration which needs to be
reversed for the welfare of each and every person in the state and his vision
is to put Andhra Pradesh on a fast track to development while ensuring the
welfare of farmers, workers, women, youth, tradesmen and all sections of
Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri According to sources Chintakindi Mallesham, said "This is it and he never thought that a simple man like him would get such an honor", as he shows off a medal with the words 'Padma Shri', India's fourth highest civilian award. Meanwhile this 43 year old Mallesham's journey has been one of hardship and perseverance, which has now gained him recognition and fame, besides a national honor.
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!
- TTV aide reveals 20 Rupees token scam!
- Shock for BJP leader at a feast! Slippers Stolen for the Central Minister