Vempalle sources have stated that AP's Leader of Opposition and YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is continuing his PrajaSankalpaYatra in Pulivendula and Kamalapuram constituencies in Kadapa district for the second day on Tuesday. Meanwhile a sea of people that followed YS Jagan when he launched the Padayatra at Idupulapaya on Monday even swelled further as he started out on the second day.
Moreover the people from a cross section of society are walking with their leader. Further along the Padayatra route, YS Jagan stopped to interact with the villagers and assured them that all their problems will be solved when he comes to power in 2019.
Moreover YS Jagan began the Padayatra from Vempally
on the second day and proceeded through YS Colony, Kadapa and Pulivendula
highway, Sarvarajapeta and Galeru-Nagari canal. The Padayatra covered 12.6 km yesterday
and culminate at Neelatimmayipally. First day, he covered 8.9 km from 9.47 am to
6.40 pm before stopping at Vempally. Accordingly the farmers, women, students,
youths and workers thronged the Padayatra route to have a glance of their
leader. Thousands of them are following YS Jagan in the Padayatra.
Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax? Though the Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to power with numerous promises and plans to develop the nation, most of them are still in draft stages, while one of them has always been a topic of discussion. Ever since Modi came to power, BJP cadre had insisted on abolishing the income taxes paid by workers earning monthly wages.
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states
- Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!