Andhra Pradesh sources have reported that the teachers unions have expressed happiness at Leader of the Opposition and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's announcement on contributory pension. Meanwhile they thanked him and said that his statement has reassured them. Accordingly the leaders of various teachers union met YS Jagan at Vempalli during his Praja Sankalpa Yatra. They requested YS Jagan to include the contributory pension issue in the YSRCP election manifesto. The teachers said that they would be benefited if YS Jagan becomes the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Meanwhile it may be recalled that YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday assured to annul the contributory pension policy for teachers and Government employees. YS Jagan said that if the contributory pension is removed, as many as 1.80 lakh farmers will stand to gain and benefit.
Accordingly YS Jagan also said that once the YSRCP
comes to power, he would ensure that every government employee is given land to
construct a house and said the Government would help the employees to build
their homes. He also assured them that the services of contract employees would
New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots Hyderabad sources have reported that the address the problem of having to give small change in bus fares, TSRTC has rationalized the city ticket fare structure. Meanwhile the minimum fare for city ordinary buses is now Rs 5, down from Rs 7 and the fare increases for longer distances. Accordingly the new fares kick in on Monday for Hyderabad and Warangal depots.
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?