IT Officials are conducting raids on 150 places across Tamil Nadu and in particular they are targeting Sasikala and her family members. The raid started early morning in 80 locations which include Jaya TV, Jazz Cinemas and Namadhu MGR, shell companies and other offices and residences.
Jaya TV office is surrounded by IT officials at Ekkaduthangal, Chennai. Sasikala's nephew Vivek Jayaraman's residence and office are also under the radar. Vivek's sister house in T Nagar where Sasikala stayed during her parole is also under IT officials.
The IT officials are also at Mannargudi, the hometown of Sasikala clan. A senior official from IT department said, "We got a secret information about concealment of Tax evasion and we kept an eye on the activities and their officials."
Meanwhile, Nanjil Sampath said this is done with political motive and this happens with the help of the Central Government. It should be noted that Jaya TV was started by Late CM J.Jayalalitha in the year 1999 and now it is under Sasikala family. Vivek Jayaraman who is the son of Ilavarasi is managing the affairs of the channel.
Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song? According to sources from Ratlam school in Madhya Pradesh's Ratlam was allegedly vandalised by members of Shri Rajput Karni Sena after students performed on the song 'Ghoomar' from Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmaavat.' Meanwhile the incident was reported from Saint Paul's Convent School here, where students from grades one to five performed to the song during their annual day function.
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet