Telangana sources have stated that the Telangana government ordered the sealing of the records section and other related wings in the State Waqf Board. A team led by RDO Chandrakala and a battery of other officials, including MROs sealed the offices of the Chairman and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Moreover sources said it is learnt that in a review meeting conducted recently, the waqf board officials were unable to furnish satisfactory responses which prompted Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao to order the sealing of records, followed by a thorough probe. Further the government proposes to set up a special team comprising high level officials to inquire into allegations of rampant corruption in the board.
Accordingly KCR is learnt to have directed officials
to seek details of all waqf lands, a thorough record of all waqf properties
down to each mandal of the state, income earned by the board in each district,
staff strength and other particulars. The Chief Minister is reported to have
expressed his ire over incompetent staff on whose salaries lakhs and crores of
rupees were being wasted.
Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song? According to sources from Ratlam school in Madhya Pradesh's Ratlam was allegedly vandalised by members of Shri Rajput Karni Sena after students performed on the song 'Ghoomar' from Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmaavat.' Meanwhile the incident was reported from Saint Paul's Convent School here, where students from grades one to five performed to the song during their annual day function.
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet