According to sources amid thousands of his cheering supporters, Leader of the Opposition and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy began the Day 4 of his Praja Sankalpa Yatra from Uruturu in Jammalamadugu constituency. Exactly at 8.40 am, he began his padayatra along with a large number of party activists and supporters.
Earlier on Thursday, YS Jagan covered Jammalamadugu Assembly Constituency and had walked for 10.9 km. Moreover he had addressed public meetings at Peddanapadu and Y Koduru. In the evening, he had addressed another huge gathering at the Four Roads Junction in Yerraguntla. Moreover he also visited Peddanapudi, Sarvarajupeta village and Prakash Nagar Colony on Thursday.
According to sources he inspected the Canal Dam in
Sarvarajupeta and also visited Amma Vatsalya Temple in Yerraguntla. He unfurled
the party flag at Yerraguntla Four Road Junction and garlanded the statue of
YSR and had a break for dinner at Yerraguntla. Meanwhile during the first three
days, YS Jagan has covered a distance of 39 km on foot.
New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots Hyderabad sources have reported that the address the problem of having to give small change in bus fares, TSRTC has rationalized the city ticket fare structure. Meanwhile the minimum fare for city ordinary buses is now Rs 5, down from Rs 7 and the fare increases for longer distances. Accordingly the new fares kick in on Monday for Hyderabad and Warangal depots.
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?