Chennai sources have reported that on Thursday, a team of income tax officials began raids at Jaya TV office in Chennai, former Tamil Nadu chief minister J. Jayalalitha's Kodand estate and several premises belonging to the family members of jailed AIADMK leader VK Sasikala and her supporters. Accordingly I-T officials were searching the residence of Sasikala's husband M. Natarajan in Thanjavur and her niece Krishnaprati’s house in T. Nagar in city.
Meanwhile the residence of sidelined AIADMK leader TTV Dhinakaran at Mannai Nagar in Mannargudi, Sasikala's brother Dhivakaran's house at Sundara Kottai and the premises of their supporters were also being searched. A total of 80 places were being searched.
I-T officials said that around 10 officials of the
income tax investigation department entered the office of Jaya TV at
Ekkatthuthangal in Chennai around 6am. They also searched the office of AIADMK
mouthpiece "Dr Namadhu MGR" situated on the same building. Moreover
the I-T officials were searching the residence of Sasikala's nephew Vivek
Jayaraman, who controls Jaya TV, and Jazz Cinemas owned by her family members.
CM KCR assured Hyderabad infrastructure doesn't crumble reservation policy According to sources Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao had currently urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Centre should permit states to have their own reservation policy based on their specific requirements. Meanwhile the TRS Chief said he wants centre to help states like Telangana which is growing faster and which will ultimately become the wealth of the country.
- GST Council slashes rate on 29 items in Budget 2018
- Kerala Police registered arrest of Jaya Mol Bhavan on murder charges
- Pakistan ISPR accused Indian forces of resorting to unprovoked firing on its side
- Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax?
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states