New Delhi sources have stated that the Bharatiya Janata Party chief said amid a war of words on the first anniversary of the Centre's demonetization decision, Shah took to twitter to attack the Congress and its leaders, including Rahul Gandhi. "The BJP strongly condemns Rahul Gandhi for trying to mislead the nation on the issue of demonetization. The lies of the Congress have been unmasked and it can no longer capture power by spreading fake news and fake images”.
Meanwhile Shah's attack comes in the wake of Rahul Gandhi's tweet in which he used a photograph of an old man Nand Lal to attack demonetization. A former Army man, Nand Lal, 80, had broken down last year after he was unable to withdraw his pension after waiting for hours at a bank branch in Gurugram. Shah said Nand Lal had lauded the "historic step" taken by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his government to uproot corruption and black money.
Moreover the BJP President alleged that Rahul Gandhi
was unable to digest Narendra Modi's ever-rising popularity. He said "The
Congress dirty tricks department is in hyperactive mode. But, 125 crore Indians
know these carriers of fake news well and have time and again rejected their
fake news and fake tears”.
CM KCR assured Hyderabad infrastructure doesn't crumble reservation policy According to sources Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao had currently urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Centre should permit states to have their own reservation policy based on their specific requirements. Meanwhile the TRS Chief said he wants centre to help states like Telangana which is growing faster and which will ultimately become the wealth of the country.
- GST Council slashes rate on 29 items in Budget 2018
- Kerala Police registered arrest of Jaya Mol Bhavan on murder charges
- Pakistan ISPR accused Indian forces of resorting to unprovoked firing on its side
- Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax?
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states