Rains are expected to continue in Chennai after it has subsided for the past couple of days. Now, Norway Meteorological department has confirmed that another downpour is expected to reach Chennai due to another low pressure at Andaman and Nicobar islands.
Already few lakes around are completely filled and they are overflowing. Right now, Most of the areas in Chennai are cloudy but there are no signs of any rainfall. In this case, the weather forecasting department has confirmed that rains will continue to lash out Chennai from Sunday nights as another low pressure has been formed on the Andaman.
The rains will be intense from Monday morning 11 am and this will continue until Tuesday afternoon. The weather forecasting department confirmed that there won't be any rains on Wednesday. It should be noted that the weather forecast said by Norway Meteorological department came true for the past 2 years.
CM KCR assured Hyderabad infrastructure doesn't crumble reservation policy According to sources Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao had currently urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Centre should permit states to have their own reservation policy based on their specific requirements. Meanwhile the TRS Chief said he wants centre to help states like Telangana which is growing faster and which will ultimately become the wealth of the country.
- GST Council slashes rate on 29 items in Budget 2018
- Kerala Police registered arrest of Jaya Mol Bhavan on murder charges
- Pakistan ISPR accused Indian forces of resorting to unprovoked firing on its side
- Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax?
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states