Vijay's 'Mersal' which had a release in Tamil Nadu on 27th of October struggled to get a release in the Telugu states due to various reasons. The censor board never issued the certificate and the long wait continued. Finally, it released breaking all barricades.
The movie finally got released on November 9th and fans who watched the movie were absolutely annoyed and they vented their rage as it was like a 'Mute' movie. The scenes involving Digital India, GST were muted and fans said it was annoying to see a movie in the mute mode.
Fans vented their rage on the social media through various tweets. Director Atlee, Producer Hema Rukmani never responded to Telugu fans allegations. Well, take a look at some of the tweets below,
#Adhirindhi The longest mute ever in a film..— Mahesh Potharamaina (@Maheshcdrm) November 9, 2017
Show completed super movie with really good message. Don't know why Telugu film censor muted climax!! But we got the actual #GST message long time back and this made us wait for the movie. As expected Govt proves their guilty by doing this. #Adhirindhi #Mersal— Vikaus Muddula (@WhatisVikaus) November 9, 2017
Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax? Though the Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to power with numerous promises and plans to develop the nation, most of them are still in draft stages, while one of them has always been a topic of discussion. Ever since Modi came to power, BJP cadre had insisted on abolishing the income taxes paid by workers earning monthly wages.
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states
- Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!