P.Chidambaram has commented that the ruling BJP has no other way other than reducing the GST as they need to face the upcoming Gujarat elections in the state. Every one of them is praising GST council meet as only 50 items are still on the 28% slab.
227 items were reduced and this has brought smiles to the faces. Textile industry, in particular, is very happy with respect to the lower tax rate of GST. Opposite parties which blamed BJP for the GST has now commented that BJP has no other way other than reducing the slab as Gujarat elections are around the corner. GST council meet ended on a high note and Congress was consistently blaming it.
A/c restaurants, Textiles, Chocolates and day to day utilities have been brought under the lower slab. This has been praised by all quarters. For the first time, a GST meet has ended on a positive note. Even media and people have praised the ruling party for cutting down the taxes.
New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots Hyderabad sources have reported that the address the problem of having to give small change in bus fares, TSRTC has rationalized the city ticket fare structure. Meanwhile the minimum fare for city ordinary buses is now Rs 5, down from Rs 7 and the fare increases for longer distances. Accordingly the new fares kick in on Monday for Hyderabad and Warangal depots.
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?