According to report from Telangana sources it was stated that the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examinations of the academic year 2017-2018 will commence on March 15, 2018 and end on March 31, 2018.
According to sources the Telangana Board of Secondary Education released the time-table for SSC and OSSC for the academic year 2017-18 on Thursday. The exam timings will be from 9.30am to 12.45pm on consecutive days. There won't be any gap between exams except Sundays. Accordingly the exams will begin with OSSC Main Language Paper-I (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian) on March 15, 2018.
OSSC Main Language Paper-II on March 16, 2018
SSC Vocational Course (Theory) on March 17, 2018
Composite Course First Language Paper-I on March 19.
Meanwhile the objective sections of all subjects, except language papers, will be distributed and have to be answered in the last half an hour. The performance of the students will be affected if they answer wrong combination of question papers. Students are advised to check if their question papers are combined properly.
Strong earthquake shook large swathe of southern & central Mexico According to sources from Mexicos National Seismological Service and as per report the US Geological Survey triggering the quake alarm system in Mexico City and causing buildings to sway and there were no immediate reports of damage or injuries from the quake, which measured 7.2 in magnitude.
- 4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image
- Priyanka Chopra to cut ties with Modi!
- Indian teacher arrested for obscene recordings!
- TN LPG Tanker Lorry Owners strike been affected on a daily basis
- Cryptocurrency mining is attacking more mobile users
- Amazon joins rank of biggies by manufacturing its own chipsets for its Alexa
- United States McDonald's is removing cheeseburgers from its Happy Meal menu for Children's issue
- Cong said a whistleblower alerted govt regarding Nirav Modi but PM, Jaitley ignored tip
- Trump & Modi's India-US tie is strong
- Iranian President made his visit to Hyderabad
- Is there a difference in Special Category Status & Special Financial Package?