According to sources YSRCP MLA RK Roja said that the Andhra Pradesh Assembly now looks like NTR Trust Bhavan due to the YSRCP boycott of the current session. Meanwhile when speaking to media persons at Hyderabad, she quipped Chandrababu knows pretty well that he would lose the next election. Hence, he is playing the role of the opposition too in the assembly.
She said the TDP's four year governance is a never ending story of failures and unfulfilled promises. By engineering defections, Chandrababu was committing the murder of democracy. Moreover Roja clarified that the YSRCP has decided to boycott the session only because the TDP has engineered defection of 22 MLAs and made four such turncoats ministers. Our presence in the Assembly would imply that we are okay with the defections.
Further she demanded that Speaker Kodela Sivaprasad
take immediate action on the issue of disqualifying the defectors. She said
that the anti-defection law clearly states that those floor crossing should
immediately be disqualified. But, the speaker is allowing them to attend the
assembly and hence he has kept silent even when four of them were made
ministers in Chandrababu Naidu cabinet.
Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department? Khammam sources have stated that many of the lorry, private bus and car owners haven't registered their names with the labor department but continue to ply their vehicles to transport goods. Earlier they have been asked to register their name on the website of the department.
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?
- Chairman and CEO of Facebook's personal net's whopping drop of 4.4%