Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that just five days into his Praja Sankalpa Yatra, YS Jagan is suffering from back pain. Jagan, who began his Padayatra on Nov 6, has been suffering from back pain. According to sources a team of physiotherapists have treated Jagan's back pain and advised him to wear a belt. Even as there is no relief from pain, Jagan resumed the yatra.
Accordingly four days after the yarta, Jagan took a break on Friday and attended the CBI Court in Disproportionate Assets case. He restarted the yatra from Saturday and moreover apparently, a team of physic is traveling along with Jagan for his safety.
Moreover YSRCP leaders, party workers are said
to be worried over Jagan's health as he has to go a long way in order to reach
his goal of doing 3000 km Padayatra in a stretch of six months. Presently
Jagan's yatra is just six day old and he has to do it for six months to
complete the yatra. So there are many doubts surrounding his yatra.
Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department? Khammam sources have stated that many of the lorry, private bus and car owners haven't registered their names with the labor department but continue to ply their vehicles to transport goods. Earlier they have been asked to register their name on the website of the department.
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?
- Chairman and CEO of Facebook's personal net's whopping drop of 4.4%