According to sources from Hyderabad the new Director General of Police (DG) of Telangana State M. Mahender Reddy on Sunday said making Telangana a crime free state and thereby helping the state prosper in terms of industry growth is his top priority. Meanwhile while speaking to media after taking charge from the out-going DGP Anurag Sharma, Mahender Reddy said perfect law and order maintenance has a key role in the state's development and his top priority is to make each employee in the police department understand his or her importance in the mission to make Telangana a crime-free state.
He said “To improve service in the police department, three separate uniform service delivery standards would be formulated one set for the three Commissionerate in the capital city region of GHMC, second for all other Commissionerate in the state and the third set would be for all the rural police stations”.
Furthermore the DGP also emphasized the need for
community participation in containing crime and said programs would be
initiated to motivate social groups and communities join hands with the police
in making Telangana a crime free state.
Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song? According to sources from Ratlam school in Madhya Pradesh's Ratlam was allegedly vandalised by members of Shri Rajput Karni Sena after students performed on the song 'Ghoomar' from Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmaavat.' Meanwhile the incident was reported from Saint Paul's Convent School here, where students from grades one to five performed to the song during their annual day function.
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet