Ilavarasi who is currently in Bengaluru Jail along with Sasikala has faced another blow as her son Vivek Jayaram has been taken under Income Tax Officials custody. A Himalayan IT raid took place for the past 5 days which involved 1800 IT officials across 355 locations.
This IT raid completely targeted Sasikala and her family. The 5-day lengthy IT raid has been completed finally.Vivek Jayaraman who is currently the CEO of Jaya TV and Jazz Cinemas has been taken under the IT officials custody as he was found to evade tax for some huge amount.
The fifth day raids happened in Jaya TV office, Jazz cinemas, and in the relatives houses of Sasikala. As the raid ended, Vivek Jayaraman was taken under their custody by the IT Officials. He was immediately taken to Nungambakkam Income Tax Office. An enquiry is going on right now at the IT office. A clear picture will be obtained only after the enquiry.
Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio According to sources after Reliance Jio entered telecom Industry intense tariff war seems to be a never ending process. Meanwhile the other operators such as Airtel, Idea and Vodafone are facing the impact and have slashed the pricing of their tariff plans considerably so that they retain their consumers by offering them data and calls for a cheap rate.
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag