Hereafter, it doesn't matter how much money you got in your wallet. You just can't get closer to God in the Temple anymore. The Madras High Court has ordered that even people who are willing to pay more cannot be allowed to cut the queue to get the darshan faster or they cannot get close to the deity.
They will just get the same treatment like any other devotees. Judges Indira Banerjee and Sunder ordered Hindu Religious and Charitable Trust to regulate this. Hereafter there won't be any 'Paid advantages'. So far, in most of the temples, those who pay higher get paid advantages.
Now, irrespective of 'Free' or 'Paid' darshan category, the devotees are just going to experience the same 'darshan from the same distance for the same time. The court cleared the air that all the devotees must witness and pray to the deity from the same spot.
Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio According to sources after Reliance Jio entered telecom Industry intense tariff war seems to be a never ending process. Meanwhile the other operators such as Airtel, Idea and Vodafone are facing the impact and have slashed the pricing of their tariff plans considerably so that they retain their consumers by offering them data and calls for a cheap rate.
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag