Actress cum BJP Leader Malavika Avinash took a hit against Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah for supporting Muslims and not caring about the Hindus. The actress also criticized the Government's Shaadi Bhagya scheme and Tipu Jayanti celebrations as she said the ruling Congress is making caste and community-based politics.
She said, "Muslim appeasement has been their core strategy for decades and now Siddaramaiah has taken it to the next step with Shaadi Bhagya scheme for the Muslim brides." For those who are unaware of the scheme, it was started by the Karnataka Government to provide the necessary financial assistance for Muslim Women during their marriage.
It also later expanded to include Christian, Sikh, and Parsi women. Malvika also lashed out the Government regarding the Tipu Jayanti celebrations and she said there is no difference between Tipu Jayanti celebrations and celebration of the 26/11 terrorist, Ajmal Kasab. Only a few months are left for the Assembly elections in Karnataka and all the parties are busy in campaigning for the votes.
Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio According to sources after Reliance Jio entered telecom Industry intense tariff war seems to be a never ending process. Meanwhile the other operators such as Airtel, Idea and Vodafone are facing the impact and have slashed the pricing of their tariff plans considerably so that they retain their consumers by offering them data and calls for a cheap rate.
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag