An Andhra Bus with 28 passengers on board while travelling to Araku caught fire on the road. Luckily, all the 28 passengers had a narrow escape as the passengers detected smoke in the cabin. All of them rushed out and the bus went up in the flames.
As per reports, the Semi-Luxury Tourist bus with the registration, AP 16 TH 3879 just moved four Kilometers on the S Kota-Araku route, after having breakfast near Thatipudi reservoir and smokes started to come out of the engine. As the passengers noticed, they just evacuated the bus immediately.
Police who rushed to the spot said, "Some power short circuits have caused the fire. We have registered a case and the investigation is going on." Earlier, by August, a conductor in Vijayawada saved the lives of 70 passengers from a fire accident where the incident took place near Siddhartha Medical College in Vijayawada.
Watch the video below,
Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department? Khammam sources have stated that many of the lorry, private bus and car owners haven't registered their names with the labor department but continue to ply their vehicles to transport goods. Earlier they have been asked to register their name on the website of the department.
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?
- Chairman and CEO of Facebook's personal net's whopping drop of 4.4%