Indian Government is taking various steps to curb the black money. Initially, they did Demonetization and despite various people opposed it, they made it happen. Now, they are keeping an eye on Anti-Benami act. So from now on, if you are going to register any property over Rs.30 Lakhs, you will be under Income Tax radar.
All the property registrations above Rs.30 Lakhs will be scanned by the IT department hereafter. The IT department will also investigate the shell companies and the board of directors who were recently debarred by the Government. Indian Prime Minister Modi announced Demonetization on November 8, 2016.
and he also warned people depositing money in unaccounted accounts maintained by their near ones. Now, this would be a criminal charge under the Benami Property Transactions Act as per the IT department. This would result in a stern punishment of 7 years in Jail and also a huge sum of money as fine.
But people are not happy as they ask IT department to target the actual people with the black money and not the commoners. The reason is, even during the demonetization, the miscreants enjoyed while the common people suffered a lot standing in ATM Queues.
Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department? Khammam sources have stated that many of the lorry, private bus and car owners haven't registered their names with the labor department but continue to ply their vehicles to transport goods. Earlier they have been asked to register their name on the website of the department.
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?
- Chairman and CEO of Facebook's personal net's whopping drop of 4.4%