Sources have stated that Salil S. Parekh, a senior member of French IT giant Capgemini executive board, has been named as chief executive officer and managing director of Infosys. Parekh, who played major role in building Capgemini's India operations, has served there for last 25 years and his appointment as CEO of Infosys will be effective from 2nd January, 2018.
Meanwhile soon after Vishal Sikka quit the company in August this year, Infosys named its COO UB Pravin Rao as interim CEO and brought in one of its founders Nandan Nilekani as a non-executive chairman of the board.
Further Parekh, Master of Engineering degrees in Computer Science and
Mechanical Engg from Cornell University, has more than 30 years of experience
in IT services industry. Moreover the Infosys board believes that he is the
right person to lead company at this transformative time in the industry.
Who will win Russian Presidential Election? According to sources from Moscow seven candidates are lined up against Vladimir Putin in a Russian presidential election in March that he is all, but guaranteed to win, extending his Kremlin term to 2024 with a fourth term in office. Meanwhile his competitors include a former reality TV star and a director of a fruit farm, but Putin’s primary political opponent Alexei Navalny, will be absent from the ballot.
- Will Chandrababu get financial help from Modi?
- Chiranjeevi kick started a fresh debate in Telugu states' politics
- Famous Hollywood couple Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux breaks up!
- Mukesh Ambani plans to establish his business in AP
- Google comes to protect photos!!
- Strong earthquake shook large swathe of southern & central Mexico
- 4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image
- Priyanka Chopra to cut ties with Modi!
- Indian teacher arrested for obscene recordings!
- TN LPG Tanker Lorry Owners strike been affected on a daily basis
- Cryptocurrency mining is attacking more mobile users