According to sources the letter shot off by the Union Water Resources Department inquiring the Andhra Pradesh state to stop the tendering process has invited anger and the wrath of people of AP. Meanwhile recently TDP has openly expressed shock and flak over centre's move, YSRCP's Jagan naturally felt happy over it and blamed Naidu.
Accordingly the neutral political experts have found fault with the BJP & Union Government over the approach, Janasena chief Pawan Kalyan remains silent. Pawan's silence on Polavaram issue now being talked about in the political circuits as everyone is waiting to hear Pawan's reaction on this.
Meanwhile BJP has gone back on its promise of according Special Category
Status to AP and next it has not accorded Special Railway zone to Vizag yet.
Even as several promises of the Centre remain un-kept, its promise to totally
fund the Polavaram Project and complete it had hopes. However, with creation of
too many hurdles to the Polavaram project and delaying it, Centre is drawing
criticism from several sections.
More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance Vijayawada sources have stated that the brightly colored common man's vehicle, Vijayawada rickshaw, which earned the city the name of second Kolkata in India, is being overtaken by autos. Meanwhile most of the rickshaw-pullers are turning into coolies with autos becoming the common mode of travel. Moreover rickshaw, which does not cause any pollution, was the vehicle used by the middle-class to ply short distances in the city.
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat
- US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%