It was Netherlands in 2001 to legalize the same sex marriage. The country allowed Gay and Lesbian couples to get married legally. Now, Austria also has legalized the same sex marriage. The Alpine country has made a statement which reads,
"The Constitutional Court nullified with a decision on December 4, 2017, the legal regulation that until now prevented such couples from marrying." This would be effective from December 31, 2018. This case came into notice after two women who were in a lesbian relation were denied the right to marry in Vienna.
Most of the European nations including Germany allow only same-sex couples to enter into civil partnerships. Many Eastern European Nations such as Bulgaria, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania and Slovakia still deny the same-sex marriage.
Who will win Russian Presidential Election? According to sources from Moscow seven candidates are lined up against Vladimir Putin in a Russian presidential election in March that he is all, but guaranteed to win, extending his Kremlin term to 2024 with a fourth term in office. Meanwhile his competitors include a former reality TV star and a director of a fruit farm, but Putin’s primary political opponent Alexei Navalny, will be absent from the ballot.
- Will Chandrababu get financial help from Modi?
- Chiranjeevi kick started a fresh debate in Telugu states' politics
- Famous Hollywood couple Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux breaks up!
- Mukesh Ambani plans to establish his business in AP
- Google comes to protect photos!!
- Strong earthquake shook large swathe of southern & central Mexico
- 4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image
- Priyanka Chopra to cut ties with Modi!
- Indian teacher arrested for obscene recordings!
- TN LPG Tanker Lorry Owners strike been affected on a daily basis
- Cryptocurrency mining is attacking more mobile users