Dubai sources have reported that Dubai's ruler had catapulted the United Arab Emirates' first space program aimed at sending four Emirati astronauts to the International Space Station within five years.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed Al-Maktoum, the UAE's vice president, and the prime minister said in a statement "On this day, a new chapter in our history begins with the launch of the first UAE Astronaut Program," within the next five years. The astronaut program will be made by only a few states and Middle east grabs most of them. This program will test and nurture the astronauts through a tough phase.
Also, those who are interested, will go through a rigorous vetting procedure and then those who are selected will be given months of specialized training and finally four of them will be selected. Stay tuned for more updates.
What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work? Tomorrow, the discussion and the decision on the no-confidence motion passed against the central government will be happening in the parliament. At this juncture, it is essential to know what exactly is a no-confidence Motion and how it works.
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!