Washington sources have reported that an exquisite jeweled evening bag owned and used by Princess Diana in the 1980s has been sold for USD 15,186 at an auction in the US. Meanwhile the satin-lined silver bag was passed on to Kensington Palace Senior Housemaid Sheila Tilley.
According to RR Auctions "the bag is heavy and solid, and no picture can behold its beauty of exquisite item demonstrating Diana's fabulous style and refined taste". Meanwhile Tilley wrote in a letter of provenance that accompanies the bag that "She writes to confirm that she was in the employ of their Royal Highnesses, the Prince and Princess of Wales, Charles and Diana. The duration of his service at Kensington Palace was from 1981 to 1983".
Moreover Tilley added that "The bag came into her possession when the
Royal Butler, Alan Fisher, distributed a few of Diana's unwanted items to staff
who were present at the time in the kitchen".
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders