LG has launched its flagship mobile V30+ which was initially launched in IFA this August. The Phablet is filled with huge features and heavily multimedia oriented.
V30+ comes with a 6-inch P-OLED 18:9 display, and QHD resolution with HDR 10 support.
Though V30+ doesn't have ticker support facility, it has a floating bar. LG v30+ features 7.1.2 Android Nougat and LG UX 6.0+ on top of it. With Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC processor and a powerful 4Gb RAM and 128 GB memory (expandable), v30+ has gorilla glass 5. The fingerprint scanner also serves as the power button.
The camera has a dual sensor, with 16 MP primary, and 13 MP secondary camera, besides a 5 MP front camera for selfies and video calls. The Phablet has Quad DAC chip with 3.5 mm jack. V30+ is the first to support Master quality authenticated technology. With a 3300 mAh battery, Bluetooth 5, USB c3.1, the V30+ is currently priced at 44990.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders