LG has launched its flagship mobile V30+ which was initially launched in IFA this August. The Phablet is filled with huge features and heavily multimedia oriented.
V30+ comes with a 6-inch P-OLED 18:9 display, and QHD resolution with HDR 10 support.
Though V30+ doesn't have ticker support facility, it has a floating bar. LG v30+ features 7.1.2 Android Nougat and LG UX 6.0+ on top of it. With Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC processor and a powerful 4Gb RAM and 128 GB memory (expandable), v30+ has gorilla glass 5. The fingerprint scanner also serves as the power button.
The camera has a dual sensor, with 16 MP primary, and 13 MP secondary camera, besides a 5 MP front camera for selfies and video calls. The Phablet has Quad DAC chip with 3.5 mm jack. V30+ is the first to support Master quality authenticated technology. With a 3300 mAh battery, Bluetooth 5, USB c3.1, the V30+ is currently priced at 44990.
SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System All of the leading e-commerce companies in India, such as Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal, have been spending more money on marketing by reducing the prices and announcing discounts on their products. E-commerce firms, which spend on marketing and discounts, had always been deducting them from total revenues, presenting loss figure estimates and receiving tax concession. An explanation for this was sought by the Income Tax Department, From the leading companies like Flipkart and Amazon, to change
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!