The famous Mariam Webster dictionary has announced that Feminism has been chosen as the year's best English word. The company has announced that word has been selected for several reasons and that two more words have also been selected.
It's to be noted that, all the selected words have a good connection with the American president Donald Trump. Mariam Webster is one of the popular dictionaries of the world, available online, as well as in the form of the app. The company has the habit of selecting best words of the year every year, and this time, they've chosen three words.
Feminism beat the other words in contention like complicit, dotard, empathy etc, to become the best of 2017, because it was used by 70% of netizens, and was in widespread use thanks to protests in America against Trump, that he was against Feminism, and "Me Too" campaign against abuse. Besides complicit became popular as it was most used by Trump and Ivanka Trump, while dotard was frequently used by Trump and Kim Jong of North Korea.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders