The famous Mariam Webster dictionary has announced that Feminism has been chosen as the year's best English word. The company has announced that word has been selected for several reasons and that two more words have also been selected.
It's to be noted that, all the selected words have a good connection with the American president Donald Trump. Mariam Webster is one of the popular dictionaries of the world, available online, as well as in the form of the app. The company has the habit of selecting best words of the year every year, and this time, they've chosen three words.
Feminism beat the other words in contention like complicit, dotard, empathy etc, to become the best of 2017, because it was used by 70% of netizens, and was in widespread use thanks to protests in America against Trump, that he was against Feminism, and "Me Too" campaign against abuse. Besides complicit became popular as it was most used by Trump and Ivanka Trump, while dotard was frequently used by Trump and Kim Jong of North Korea.
India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF According to sources India ranked 62nd position which is much below China's 26th position and Pakistan's 47th. Meanwhile Norway remains the world's most inclusive advanced economy, while Lithuania again tops the list of emerging economies, the World Economic Forum (WEF) said while releasing the yearly index at Davos before the start of its annual meeting, to be attended by several world leaders including Prime Minister Narendra Modi and US President Donald Trump.
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance