In a surprising move, following India, Vijay Mallya's London based assets have also been locked. In the case to deport Vijay Mallya to India, the London court has frozen his 10000 crore worth assets. The Indian government had accused Vijay Mallya of failing to repay loans of more than 15000 Crores taken from Indian banks.
To bring back defaulter Mallya, a case had been filed by CBI and Indian banks to bring him back to India, in the Westminster court. Earlier, Vijay Mallya had retorted saying that Indian government had planned to deliberately defame him with such accusations.
After the recent hearing, the court has frozen his assets in London till April 2018 and has offered to issue 4 lakhs and 30 thousand per week for his personal expenses as requested by himself. The Indian government considers this as a first step in successfully curbing Mallya, as a chunk of his assets and ones in virgin islands were locked as well.
Cleaner caught with obscene images of female software company employees! A cleaner working in a software company in Bengaluru was arrested on charges of capturing photographs of female employees of the company in vulgar and obscene manner. The incident had happened at a software company at Indra Nagar. Dharmendra Kumar Yadav, 24 worked as a cleaner at the said software company.
- King Khan's terrific speech at Economic Forum!!
- Supreme Court instructs MP, Rajasthan to release Padmavat!
- Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint!
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials